The National Council is a secondary authorizing officer.
- Approves and registers the prices of medicinal products, includes products in the Positive Drug List.
- Approves pharma-therapeutic guidelines and recommendations for algorithms of treatment with medicinal products.
- Exercises control over the sale of medicinal products with established prices.
The Council has the status of a state commission.
The National Council maintains and updates public records of the approved prices of medicinal products:
- Medicinal products for disease treatment
- Medicinal products paid by the budget of medical institutions
- Medicinal products for treatment of AIDS, infectious diseases, diseases outside the scope of the Law on Health Insurance
Public records of the National Council on Prices and Reimbursement of Medicinal Products
Bank account in BGN
Bulgarian National Bank
IBAN: BG80BNBG9661 3100 1284 01
On this account shall be paid fees charged by the NCPRMP for all procedures.