Approval and registration of prices of medicinal products and inclusion of products in the Positive Drug List
The National Council is a secondary authorizing officer.
- Approves and registers the prices of medicinal products, includes products in the Positive Drug List.
- Approves pharma-therapeutic guidelines and recommendations for algorithms of treatment with medicinal products.
- Exercises control over the sale of medicinal products with established prices.
The Council has the status of a state commission.
The National Council maintains and updates public records of the approved prices of medicinal products:
Public records of the National Council on Prices and Reimbursement of Medicinal Products
- Medicinal products for disease treatment
- Medicinal products paid by the budget of medical institutions
- Medicinal products for treatment of AIDS, infectious diseases, diseases outside the scope of the Law on Health Insurance
Bank account in BGN
Bulgarian National Bank
IBAN: BG80BNBG9661 3100 1284 01
On this account shall be paid fees charged by the NCPRMP for all procedures.